Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fasten Your Seatbelts...Keep All Hands And Arms Inside At All Times...The Ride Is About To Begin

....It is off the Grandma and Grandpa's...just me and the two girls leaving at 7am...hopefully some of the 5 our trip will be filled with sleep (by the girls, not me)....

This will be the first time my Mom, my wonderful Mom, my friend, my constant shoulder to lean on...will meet M....We are all very excited!...Bouncing off the walls excited! We are also fearful...

Fearful of the conflict, the emotions, all the "female" emotions, of sharing Grandma (and Grandpa)... sharing hugs, time, love, play, conversation...all what used to be just Pancake's...There is great potential for fun, and there is a great potential for sickening trials, drama, and...emotions....HELP!

I know the reality is, that regardless of what happens...it will be good to be with my Mom...
It will be good for M. and still a blessing filled with wonderful memories for Pancake, too.

So we will hang on tight...trusting God...for the ride to come...

2 comments:

  1. I hope it went well. It is a little late, I know, but am praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post on my blog.....I would love to talk to you about homeschooling...you can email me at robinrankin@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete