Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waiting

The song “While I’m Waiting” by John Waller is from the Movie Fireproof.
When my husband and I saw that movie, back in October this song really spoke to me.
The movie was excellent and obviously not about adoption, however, the words to that song is what I needed to here....

I am trusting God while I wait, I am hopeful, in this painful time, but patiently, I wait. I will move ahead confidently, trying to be obedient. I will serve you God, while I wait. I will worship you. I’ll be running your race even while I wait. I am peaceful waiting on you Lord. It’s not easy, but faithfully I will wait. I will serve you, I will worship while I’m waiting on You, Lord.

So, this is often my prayer.
Oh, how I fall far from these words,
but sometimes this song reminds me
of where I need to be and what I need to be doing.




~You can view the John Waller Fireproof video below
its the one on the far left of the video bar below~

No comments:

Post a Comment